Each year, member states and provinces are encouraged to post a synopsis of the highlights (and/or lowlights) of conservation activity within their borders as a means of communicating with other members. Postings should be made on this site at least 30 days prior to the MAFWA annual meeting in July.
Instructions for Submitting State Reports:
- Page size – 8.5” x 11”
- Orientation – Portrait
- Top/bottom margins – 1”
- Left/right margins – 1”
- Tab set – 0.5”
- Line spacing – 1
- Page numbering – No
- Hyphenation – No
- Justification – Full
- Type face – Use Times New Roman, 12 point
- Paragraph – Indent 0.5” and double space to begin a new paragraph
- Illustrations – Maps, charts, pictures, and line drawings incorporated into your document are preferred rather than including them separately.
- Title – The title of a submission, authors name, title, affiliation, and mailing address should appear at the top of the first page.
- Page limit – Please limit your report to 6 pages.
- Memory maximum is 300K.
Please send your submission by June 1 to: Ollie Torgerson, Ollie.Torgerson@wi.gov (electronic version), with hard copy to WI DNR, 107 Sutliff Ave., Rhinelander, WI 54501.